EMBRACING THE SPIRIT OF THE SHAMAN 4-DAY (2 WEEKENDS) NOV 21, 22, 28, 29
Post date: Oct 15, 2016 2:51:26 AM
This 4 day intensive practitioner workshop will give you a true understanding of working in a shamanic way to facilitate wholeness and balance for your clients.
How to run a Shamanic Meditation
- Importance of breath
- Importance of base chakra energy and its connection to the Earth
- Connecting at the deepest level energetically with the Earth (lower chakras)
- Taking clients into a forest to utilize Nature’s Elements in opening up their energy system
- Start listening to Spirit to know where to guide clients on their meditation journey
- Realising the responsibility of taking clients on a journey into a different reality to bring growth into their life
- Listening to Spirit and being aware when it is appropriate to bring clients back from the meditation
- Techniques in grounding clients’ energy as their meditation concludes
- Reading the signs physically through to spiritually to keep the session flowing
- Mediumship and Channelling
- Techniques for working with groups, workshops, giving talks
- Working with Guides at a deeper level
- Shamanic Journeying
- Seeing the distractions that keep people ungrounded on an inner journey
- Learning the different processes involved with Spiritual Counselling
- How to guide a client through the different realities they might encounter on a Shamanic Journey e.g. Inner child, Past Lives, negative entities etc.
- Facilitate a Shamanic Healing
There will be development homework given that must be completed between Weekend 1 and Weekend 2.
Date: November 21st, 22nd, 28th & 29th 2015
Time: 9.30am to 5pm each day
Where: 4 Tiers Road, Woodside
Cost: $790 for all 4 days
Please bring a healthy lunch to share each day.
Contact Matthew on 0410 658 797 for details
[Ongoing monthly ‘practice nights’ will be available for all interested participants of Greenwood Spiritual Journeys workshops who would like to practice their shamanic skills under the guidance of Matthew.]